Pet Health Services
At Chisholm Trail Veterinary Clinic, we believe that pet care should be comprehensive. That’s why we include pet dental care, nutritional counseling, and senior pet care amongst our broad set of services. We offer animal medical treatments that are unavailable at other clinics and can provide care when your pet needs it most.
Services we offer include:
- Wellness and Preventive Care – At your appointment, we’ll discuss the behavior and nutritional needs of your pet and administer vaccinations, dental care for family animals and horses, plus much more.
- Advanced Veterinary Surgery – Chisholm Trail Veterinary Clinic practices the most cutting edge surgical medicine and performs every procedure, from spaying or neutering to emergency surgery.
- Pain Management and Anesthesia – To enhance the quality of your pet’s life, Chisholm Trail Veterinary Clinic provides pain relief whenever necessary. During all surgical procedures, we administer the best possible anesthesia in order to secure our patient’s well-being and minimize any associated risks.
- Radiology and Ultrasound and In-House Laboratory – Our clinic is diagnostically driven and we combine traditional practices with up-to-date diagnostic tools and our advanced in-house laboratory to uncover the root cause of your animal’s condition.
- Large Animal Services – Our veterinarians aren’t just small animal experts, they are skilled with large animals, too. We will gladly make farm calls to provide nutrition and preventative care to your equine, bovine and all barn and show animals.
- End of Life Care – Our compassionate staff is here to care for your pet during this difficult time.
The veterinarians and staff of Chisholm Trail Veterinary Clinic deliver extraordinary health care to the family pets and livestock of Caldwell County and beyond. We consistently extend ourselves beyond the norm for all of our patients. To experience the quality services of Chisholm Trail, contact us today.